Monterosa is a Swiss independent financial services group with a global footprint, servicing approximately USD 4bn in assets. The Group was founded in 1996 and provides investment solutions for emerging and developed markets with 50+ employees in offices in Zurich (headquarters), Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Balzers (Liechtenstein), and Port Louis (Mauritius).
Based on strong growth, Monterosa Group continues investing in talented, self-driven young professionals who have the ambition to become the next key stakeholders of the firm.
To strengthen our international business development team, we are looking for a young, motivated
next generation Relationship Manager
What we offer
Candidates should have two to three years of work experience after graduation. While we have high expectations, Monterosa Group is also very committed to invest in the best talent. We offer a 24-months’ training program in our core business units (business development, due diligence and trading), including two international assignments to our international offices in Dubai, Singapore, Port Louis or Hong Kong for three to four months each. Thereafter, you are well equipped to take on a demanding relationship manager role in our business development team (or an important role in another business line, depending on your skills and preferences). Business development is responsible for sourcing and executing (private) equity, debt and hybrid investments into emerging markets and for managing existing and building new client relationships. You will also contribute to key projects related to our product and market strategies by evaluating promising new businesses.
What we require
To succeed in this highly dynamic and challenging business environment, we are looking for an entrepreneurially spirited team player with the following qualifications:
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in business, law or finance
- Two to three years of work experience in the financial services industry or in finance in a multinational (e.g. Family Office, Corporate/Investment Banking, Private Equity, Wealth Planning, Investment solutions for UHNWIs, or treasury)
- Good knowledge of financial markets and corporate finance techniques
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Previous experience in a client-facing role is a plus. Good communication and presentation skills. Candidate shall be extroverted, communicative, a team player and someone who connects easy with prospects and clients
- Ideally legal knowledge of investment documentation
- Entrepreneurial attitude, ability to think outside the box
- Availability to travel internationally
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written. German is a plus
If you want to learn more about the job, please contact:
Tina Jakob, HR Monterosa Group
+41 44 289 94 00